How Much Money Does A Casino Make In A Day?
This is a question that cannot be answered definitively. Due to the number of land-based casinos (there is approximately 1500+ in the US alone); there are several estimates that have been tossed around. One source states that the online casino market as a whole will make $40 to $50 billion a year. This roughly translates to $4 billion a month for entire lot. Therefore, if you want to know approximately how much money a casino makes in a day, do the math. I come up with between $60K and $70K a day.
What about Online Casinos?Here is what I found fascinating. According to one source, in 2017, revenues for online casinos were at $139.97 billion. Asia saw revenues of $148.65 billion. Europe's revenues were at $107.42 billion. Other countries brought in revenues of $22.79 billion. Worldwide, this comes down to around $1.147 billion each day. In just the U.S. alone, it breaks down to approximately $383.47 million each day. Breaking this down per online casino is tough as online casinos are added regularly. Sources also estimated that US casinos would pull in approximately $130 Billion in 2019. It's also said that in 2015 mobile casinos brought in just over $3 billion in the U.S.
- The Most Played US Online Slots December 28, 2020
- Mobile Gaming to Account for 85% of Revenue December 21, 2020
- Nevada Online Gambling Geo Compliance Gets Tough December 20, 2020
- Once You Play Mobile, You Stay Mobile December 20, 2020
- Slots Thrills in a Cool Casino Theme Makes all the Difference December 20, 2020
- Can Shoot Em Up Style Video Games Replace Slots? December 20, 2020
- The Steps to the Perfect Mobile Casino December 20, 2020
- Check Out the New Look Slots.LV Mobile Casino December 20, 2020
- November 2016 Most Played Online Slots December 20, 2020
- Let em Ride Mobile Live at Ignition Casino December 20, 2020