How Do You Play Blackjack At The Casino?
Finally, the one game that we have been mentioning over and over again as the game with the lowest house edge and the game that allows for the best bet in a casino – Blackjack is the name and getting as close to 21 as you can is the game.
How to Play BlackjackThe idea behind the game is to get 21 with either two cards (an ace and a picture card) or a combination of cards that come as close to 21 as possible without going over. So let’s get started.
The Card Values
- An Ace can count as either 1 or 11
- The cards from 2 through 9 are valued at their face value.
- The 10, Jack, Queen, and King are all valued at 10.
The DealerThe dealer will first flip over the "hole card" to reveal his two-card starting hand. The dealer is then required to play his hand in a very specific way, with no choices allowed. He must draw cards until he has a total of 17 or more. This is basically how Blackjack is played.
Play Blackjack via Demo Play at our Recommended US CasinosNow there are many terms used in this game and you can easily find them by researching the game or simply by going to an online casino that offers Instant Play and choose Blackjack in Demo Play. In this way you will begin to understand the ins and outs of blackjack and eventually you will be able to hit the real money tables in no time.
- The Most Played US Online Slots December 28, 2020
- Mobile Gaming to Account for 85% of Revenue December 21, 2020
- Nevada Online Gambling Geo Compliance Gets Tough December 20, 2020
- Once You Play Mobile, You Stay Mobile December 20, 2020
- Slots Thrills in a Cool Casino Theme Makes all the Difference December 20, 2020
- Can Shoot Em Up Style Video Games Replace Slots? December 20, 2020
- The Steps to the Perfect Mobile Casino December 20, 2020
- Check Out the New Look Slots.LV Mobile Casino December 20, 2020
- November 2016 Most Played Online Slots December 20, 2020
- Let em Ride Mobile Live at Ignition Casino December 20, 2020